Customer Reviews **
**Individual results may vary.
Every day our bodies battle injury, disease, and age-related damage. Without help, this daily battle can increase inflammation and trigger the body to start storing fat and minimize calorie expenditure. FORTIFY provides effective, multi-faceted support against chronic inflammation with a powerful antioxidant, gut-strengthening, and immune-boosting blend - freeing the body from a near constant state of distress and allowing it to focus on healing and maximizing performance.
Immune Boosting Blend:
- Transfer Factor colostral extract - Found in colustrum and eggs, they are responsible for passing immunity from the mother to the infant. Transfer Factors are molecules that are filled with memory cells complete with all the information our immune system needs to instantly recognize and defeat the numerous viral and bacterial threats that we encounter on a daily basis.*
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Mushroom extract - due to their substantial polysaccharide content. These polysaccharides help boost the health of the immune system and prevent certain abnormal blood vessel formations. It has also been linked with improving liver health, which aids in ridding the body of unwanted toxins.*
- Yeast Betaglucans (Baker’s yeast / Saccharomyces cerevisiae) extract - Beta-Glucans, found in the cell walls of Yeast Betaglucans, regulate and/or activate the immune system – showing an increased presence of phagocytes (cells that ingest or absorb foreign particles and bacteria) as well as increased oxidative bursts (used to kill bacteria or larger parasites). Importantly, Beta-Glucans make the Immune system smarter and more efficient, but never overactive – which prevents complications in those suffering from autoimmune illnesses.*
Inflammation, Antioxidant & Recovery Blend:
- Rhodiola Rosea extract - The most potent and effective member of the Adaptogen plant group, Rhodiola increases the bioelectrical activity of the brain - improving concentration, comprehension, and memorization as well as improve strength, and resiliency in strenuous excercise. It has also been linked to significantly decreasing blood glucose.*
- Cordyceps sinensis mycelia extract - is a nutritionally rich mushroom that has been used for centuries in herbal remedies designed to help combat respiratory disorders, colds, and liver damage among other things. It can help relax the smooth muscles of the blood vessels allowing them to expand more freely, improving blood flow and the functioning of the heart and lungs. This ability, combined with its capability to improve oxygen utilization (by up to 40%), contributes to its ability to reduce fatigue, shortness of breath, alleviate asthma symptoms, and reduce muscle soreness & More...*
- Curcumin ( as turmeric 4:1 ext) - Curcumin is known to be a strong anti-inflammatory, it is so powerful that it matches the effectiveness of some anti-inflammatory drugs (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19594223) by targeting multiple steps in the inflammatory pathway, and the molecular level. Curcumin blocks NF-kB, a molecule that travels into the nuclei of cells and turns on genes related to inflammation. NF-kB is believed to play a major role in many chronic diseases.*
- Olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract - as an antioxidant it is more potent than Green Tea, is a powerful anti-inflammatory, promotes healthy blood pressure levels, is reportedly a good source of cancer prevention compounds and it exhibits antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal attributes.*
What it targets:
- Improvement of the Immune System*
- Decrease & Prevent Inflammation*
- Tissue & Joint Repair*
- Gut Health*
Directions for use:
- Adults take 2 capsules in the morning daily before eating. For an extra boost during times of illness, travel, or stress, 2 additional pills can be taken in the afternoon.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, use with a sensible diet and exercise program. Individual results may vary.