Chromium Picolinate is an essential trace element that has been used to treat chromium deficiency, control blood sugar, improve depression in people with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), lower cholesterol, or to aid in weight loss.
Chromium Picolinate is found in meats, whole grains, fruits, & veggies like broccoli, grapes, potatoes, garlic, basil, & more...
Common Symptoms of Chromium Deficiency are:
- poor blood glucose control
- worsened levels of weak bones and bone loss
- low energy, fatigue
- poor skin health
- higher risk for high cholesterol and heart complications
- low concentration and poor memory
- worsened eye health
- mood changes, like increases in anxiety
- changes in appetite
- changes in weight
- stunted growth and development
- delayed time in healing wounds or recovering from surgery